The number one contributor to large-scale project success is managing the people side of change. Since 2002, Highlands Consulting has helped our clients follow a structured approach to organizational change management, resulting in faster adoption, higher return on investment, and improved customer service. Our approach to change management focuses on empowerment, communication, and collaboration across the organization.
Prosci, Inc. is the world leader in change management research and methodology development. Their research has included nine longitudinal studies over 16 years, resulting in best practices from more than 4,500 organizations worldwide. The Prosci® methodology is considered the de facto standard by many Fortune 100 companies and some of the nation’s largest government organizations. Our more than 25 certified Prosci consultants provide a wide range of change management services, such as:
- Assessing change readiness
- Building the business case for change
- Developing an overall change strategy and the associated action plans
- Coaching executives and management on how to be effective as change leaders
- Integrating the change management plan with the overall project management plan
- Directing all aspects of the change management effort
- Developing a sustainability plan for maintaining the change
- Evaluating the overall change effort and outcomes
What Makes Us Different
We help our clients achieve successful and lasting organizational change that is tailored to each organization’s culture and integrated with related process and technology initiatives. We are one of very few firms that has helped clients embrace the change from a Waterfall to an Agile development environment.
Also, as a Prosci® Authorized Training Provider, our certified instructors can help our clients build internal change management competencies, with onsite Prosci® training.