The Highlands Consulting Group assists clients during the procurement phase of large and complex projects to:
- Advise on the appropriate procurement strategy and plan
- Develop and/or refine technical and functional requirements
- Survey the market for additional solution detail and cost estimates
- Develop the Request for Proposal in accordance with the latest State policies
- Facilitate development of the evaluation plan and related training
- Manage vendor responses and communication
- Document evaluation detail and selection results
We have current relationships with California Department of Technology (CDT) representatives and are actively incorporating the State’s new Project Approval Lifecycle (PAL). Ultimately, we help our clients’ large procurement initiatives result in selection of a viable contractor who will best meet the State’s business and technical objectives.
What Makes Us Different
Highlands Consulting has experience with a wide array of public sector procurement methods and we stay current on best practices as advocated by National Association of State Procurement Officers (NASPO), National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP), and National Association of Chief Information Officers (NASCIO).