The Highlands Consulting Group helps our clients perform better though our proven and structured strategic planning approach. Our strategic planning process enables our clients to develop their vision, mission, goals, objectives, and performance measures. Our consultants and highly skilled facilitators who actively engage participants to share observations, generate fresh ideas, and challenge the status quo.
Our strategic planning activities may include:
- Visioning and strategy sessions (including retreats and off-sites)
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) analysis
- Environmental assessments
- Organization-transformation processes
- Performance metrics development
- Communication and strategic plan rollout
What Makes Us Different
Highlands Consulting has worked with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels, from Directors to front-line staff, as well as external entities. We facilitate strategic thinking and reach consensus to ensure the strategic plan becomes a useful and meaningful tool that improves the organization, and not a binder that merely sits on a shelf.