Where to apply.
400 Capitol Mall, Suite 1630
Sacramento, CA 95814
Highlands Consulting provides a challenging, supportive environment for consultants looking to further their career, not just take the next job. Our consultants stay with us for the long-term, because of our culture and a common desire to do meaningful work.
When working for Highlands Consulting you will be
presented with a wide array of opportunities which include:
- Work on challenging and fulfilling client assignments
- Conduct process analysis, perform cost/benefit analysis, define systems strategies, develop system requirements, and implement recommendations or systems
- Diagnose client issues and manage client relationships
- Develop familiarity and expertise with multiple industries (such as transportation, health care, emergency management, retirement systems, and education)
- Facilitate diverse stakeholder groups to align strategies, develop future vision, effect policy changes, and implement operational improvements
- Merge business needs with technology solutions
In addition to a great work environment, our consultants receive a wide range of health and retirement benefits, as well as a an annual training budget.
Currently, we are seeking consultants with at least 8 years project management experience serving State of California clients.