Our consultants stay with us for the long-term because of our culture, high standards, and a common desire to do meaningful work.
Highlands Consulting provides a challenging, supportive environment for consultants looking to further their career, not just take the next job. When working for Highlands Consulting you will:
- Work on challenging and fulfilling client assignments
- Analyze client issues and develop recommendations
- Facilitate diverse stakeholder groups to align strategies to public policy
- Conduct process analysis, develop system requirements, and manage organizational change
- Implement operational improvements and systems
Currently, we are hiring for two positions:
In addition to a great work environment, our full-time consultants receive a competitive package of health and retirement benefits, as well as an annual training stipend.