Our consultants stay with us for the long-term, because of our culture, high standards, and a common desire to do meaningful work.
Highlands Consulting provides a challenging, supportive environment for consultants looking to further their career, not just take the next job. When working for Highlands Consulting you will:
- Work on challenging and fulfilling client assignments
- Diagnose client issues and manage client relationships
- Conduct process analysis, perform cost/benefit analysis, define systems strategies, develop system requirements, and implement recommendations or systems
- Develop familiarity and expertise with multiple industries (such as transportation, health care, human services, environment, and retirement systems)
- Facilitate diverse stakeholder groups to align strategies, develop future vision, effect policy changes, and implement operational improvements
- Bridge business needs with technology solutions
In addition to a great work environment, our consultants receive a full complement of health and retirement benefits, as well as an annual training budget.
Currently, we are seeking consultants with at least 8 years project management experience serving State of California clients. Send us your resume with Attention: HR in the subject line.